Monday, December 26, 2011

And so it begins...

For whoever I have shared this blog with, or for whoever actually reads my blog all the way back to the beginning; hello.

Here I begin another day of blogging, as I have been for the past five years. Yes, I have been blogging since I was thirteen years old. It was a fun thing I decided to try out with some of my friends. Who knew I would stick with it until now, as a second year college student.

But this time it is different. I am writing a post in a whole different blog of mine. One that I have chosen to write for the public to read, if that even happens at all... I have been a very avid reader of other people's blogs, mainly food and fashion. Those are my main interests and I have had my fair share of experiences to share in those areas as well.

I don't think I will be dedicating any more time to blogging than usual. Instead, I will be writing about more meaningful things that I can share with the world. If that works out at all.

This blog is not really intended for anybody in particular. It's something new and different for me to do instead of my typical personal blogs. The picture qualities will not be that of the level of fancy cameras, but enough to serve its purpose. I may have 2 readers, I may have more. All I can do is hope something good will come out of this, even if it is simply a feeling of joy. Which is more than enough for me.

Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment