Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Favorite inexpensive Eyeshadow Brushes

ELF Brushes are the best! I love my ELF Eyeshadow brushes because they are only $1 each! They are great gifts for your friends for any occasion! They are available at eyeslipsface.com and I have seen them at most Target stores. however, not every brush or elf product is available at every Target store, but mostly the popular ones. The brushes I have are the eyeshadow brush, blending brush, eye crease brush, and defining eye brush. I also have two face brushes which I will post about next time!
Pros: cheap, good quality for the price you pay.
Cons: when I washed them, some of the brush hairs come out easily. It depends on the brush you get, but some have very uneven hair lengths.
Overall I would say these are good brushes to have and use, especially if you are a makeup beginner because it is a step up from those sponge applicators but it's not as expensive as the high end makeup brushes (up to $20 for just eyeshadow brushes)

Pictures:


Sorry for the oriention of this. And sorry that my brushes still have some eyeshadow/glitter on them hehe :)
Sorry for the eyeshadow! :P

1 comment:

  1. I love ELF brushes too!!! If you have a chance, please check out/follow my fashion blog. It will mean the world to me if you did. Thanks so much in advance!

    ReplyDelete