Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 14-16, 2012

Just a quick recap about my weekend. I had Monday off because it was a holiday. That was nice to have an extra day to relax. On Saturday I went out to eat for a bit and studied and just hung around during the day. That evening, I went with my boyfriend to his fraternity's formal event at The Standard hotel in Downtown. It was a lot of fun! We ate steak and had red velvet cake for dessert! My favorite! I did my own makeup and just wore a simple teal dress with strappy heels.
On Sunday I went to dimsum with some friends and then got some boba from AU 79. They have PINK boba! It's so yummy! It's sweeter than regular boba and very soft. I always order the rose milk tea from AU.. maybe I should switch it up a bit next time! :)
On Monday I did lot of studying, napping, and then had the first sorority meeting of the semester. Nothing really special :)
Pictures

my eye makeup! glittery
Bf and I after getting ready!
We like to wear our glasses xP
Steak!
Red Velvet!
Some camera posing :P

Rose milk tea with pink boba! yummm
Bf and I :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment