Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Maybelline Falsies Mascara!

OK, Ok, I know.. for all your beauty and makeup geeks I am quite late to the party. I know that this mascara, Maybelline Falsies mascara has been out for a very long time and that many people already rave about it. But, here I am to just talk about it MORE! I really am impressed by this mascara! It lengthens VERY well. I have very very very short and straight Asian lashes so I need a good mascara. And yes this really does the trick! I will be buying it again after I run out or when it expires in 3 months!
I like the brush. It is curved but not TOO curved. Also, half the wand moves/bends. Some people I know thought it was a defect in theirs, but it isn't! It just helps you maneuver better.

The one I have is in blackest black.




please ignore my eyebrows lol

1 comment: