Friday, February 17, 2012

January 29, 2012 - One Year Anniversary! :)

My boyfriend and I celebrated our one year anniversary! Yay! I love him so much and am truly blessed to have such a caring and understanding boyfriend. I can't believe it's already been one year! We just went out to dinner, nothing specially because we were both very busy that weekend with other plans.. but not to worry! This weekend we are off to Disneyland to officially celebrate!! :) I love Disneyland and would call myself an expert at going to the parks hahhahah :P
Here are some pics from dinner- Japanese !


Bar area.. we got there right before it got super crowded!


I love sushi!!


This was AMAZING! Some kind of fish I forget :x
Dessert! Chocolate cake, fruit, passion fruit creme brulee!

No comments:

Post a Comment