Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there! I just wanted to write a quick personal post about how much I appreciate my daddy! He has always been the most understanding and considerate person I know. And it's not just because he has to because he's my dad, he REALLY is so nice and sweet. I was always very close with him and especially these past few years I have grown even more closer to him. We have so many similar interests (such as food and tv shows) and are alike in so many ways. (Well, he is my dad of course so we have to be alike) I love talking to him because he is a great listener and has such great humor too! He has always supported me no matter what and cares for my brother and I all the time. My dad is so strong and I really admire him for that. I truly appreciate everything he has ever done and does for me! I love you daddy! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment