Friday, June 22, 2012

Haul: Target Summer Beauty Bag!

Hello everybody!! Hope you're all doing well!  Just checked my mail and received my Target Beauty bag!!!!! Check out my other post for the Spring Beauty bag. This is the summer edition! I love these bags. They are 100% free!! It came with packet samples of Aveeno shampoo and conditioner, Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner packet samples, travel size TRESemme split remedy shampoo and conditioner, Revlon colorburst lip butter packet sample, tiny size Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry touch sunblock, and a coupon book!

Once again, you can check the Target Style facebook page once in a while to check when the next free bag will be released! I predict Fall will be the next one. I was so lucky to have gotten the last three because servers are very slow because of all the people trying to snag this freebie! 




A pic of all three of my beauty bags! Can't wait for more :D

No comments:

Post a Comment