Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My new cat carrier!

Update: I will be posting a lot of pictures and posts about my new kitten and my experience with it. I have never owned a cat before so I am very nervous and excited at the same time! The kittens are currently 5 weeks old so they will stay with their mother until a few more weeks. However, I have been playing with them and getting them used to me. I haven't chosen one yet.. and I want it to choose me.. I want one that is calm and obedient ! No crybabies for me please! 


I bought a cat carrier this weekend on Amazon. I bought the Bergan Comfort Carrier Soft-Sided Pet Carrier. It had good reviews and came with a soft bed that is washable. I also bought some disposable pads for the carrier in case my kitty has a little accident. I am somewhat nervous about bringing the kitten onto the plane.. not sure how it will behave.. All I can hope for is that the one hour flight will be a breeze with no problems at all! Can't wait for my parents to see my cute little kitty! 








No comments:

Post a Comment