Friday, July 6, 2012

Kitty Tails: Intro


Hello there readers! As I said in my previous post, I will be dedicating a portion of this blog to my aspiring cat obsession hehe. Well, let me just say that I will be writing more posts about my experience with raising my very first kitten! I have basically been with this kitten ever since the day it was born !

To give a little bit more of a background, my boyfriend's fraternity brother (and my friend as well) has a female cat who escaped one day for a few days and came back pregnant! On May 12, 2012 she gave birth to 4 cute little gray kittens! 2 boys and 2 girls. They were the cutest and I posted a picture a few weeks back showing them. They looked like tiny mice haha. Anyway, ever since their cat (named Kit Kat) was pregnant, I decided that I would love to own one. Long story short, I chose one of the boys and brought him back to SF to care for him all summer! Plus, I really wanted my parents (mainly my dad) to meet my cute little kitten as well!

That's basically my story so far. Every week or so, whenever I am in need of a cat update, I shall post something on this blog and I am calling this : Kitty Tales! But spelling the "tales" as "tails" !! How cute is that! I know, I know, very corny but puns are so fun sometimes haha! Please follow along and I will do my best to keep you updated :)

Upcoming:
Week 1- Traveling with my kitten, First Vet Visit

PS I NEED A NAME FOR MY KITTEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment