Saturday, September 1, 2012

Organized my makeup!

For my new apartment room, I thought long and hard on how I wanted to organize my makeup collection and I have a lot more than I thought! I watched a lot of videos and browsed IKEA a lot. I didn't REALLY want a plastic storage container because I wanted something more sturdy. But I also wanted something that you could see through (so people could see my collection hehe)

I ended up getting this for $15 from IKEA. It's called LENNART

Can I just say that the drawers were pretty difficult to assemble.. There was this plastic peg thing that you have to press down really hard to snap the sides of the drawers together. It was very hard to do with your thumbs haha. But it's all done and I like it a lot!


Here is a picture of my drawers and of my eye makeup drawer. I will show more pictures as I organize my makeup a bit more!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment