Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Shanghai Pasta

Hello lovelies! Tonight I cooked Shanghai Pasta! It is a childhood favorite because my best friend's dad used to cook it all the time for her and I would taste some of hers during lunchtime at school hehe. It is a very simple dish with good flavor! Usually it includes bell peppers and shrimp but my boyfriend doesn't eat those so this was without those! 
1. Boil Pasta (any kind)
2. Stir fry string beans with chopped garlic. Cook longer and add some water if you like beans softer


3. Add sausages (this is optional! We used this instead of shrimp or chicken)

4. Combine them and cook together

5. Make sauce: 2 Tsp soy sauce, 1 tsp sesame oil, a few scoops of plum sauce (I eyeballed this one because I loveeeee plum sauce. It's the main flavor in this dish) and hot sauce is optional!

6. Drain the pasta well and add it into the veggies and meat and mix.

7. Add the sauce and mix well!

Easy! Let me know if you have any questions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment