Saturday, January 12, 2013

Best of 2012: Concealers

Best of 2012 Concealer: Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch


This is the only concealer I used this year. And one of two concealers I've ever used! I rarely use concealer because I do not have acne skin and I don't get under eye circles that badly. If I do see some problem areas, I just double up my foundation! However, after getting this product, I use concealer every day!

It has great coverage. It's best for under-eye circles because it is an illuminating concealer so it brightens and makes the skin more radiant! And it really does because I noticed when I swatch it on my skin, there are some glittery/sparkle/shine in the sunlight but when I put it under my eyes it doesn't have that which I think is pretty cool. It covers spots really well also.

The packaging is a twist to get the product out of the tip which is a brush. (it's similar to the Stila lip glaze packaging)

I've heard this is comparable to the YSL radiant concealer!


I wear the shade 'Nude'

I highly recommend this product if you do not use that much concealer like me. And if you have bad under eye circles.

Thanks for reading! Please check back tomorrow for the next Best of 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment