Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Best of 2012: Eyeliners

Best of 2012: Physician's Formula Liquid Eyeliner



This was my favorite liquid eyeliner this year. I have it in Blackest Black. Before I bought this eyeliner, I always used gel liner (MAC fluid line) and never thought I would ever use a liquid eyeliner. However, I heard great reviews about this one and thought I would give it a try. It is very easy to use and I recommend it for beginners. My best friend used it one day and loved it! I've had this for about half a year and it still has a lot of product. Great for a cat-eye look or just a simple line!

Best of 2012: Milani Liquif'eye metallic eye liner pencil in Black and in Brown


So many reviews about this out there already! I LOVE THIS EYELINER. It is comparable to Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil but available at drugstores and only about 10 dollars. This glides onto your lid very smooth. It is great for waterline. It lasts all day! However, it might smudge a little on the lower lash line so be sure to set it with eyeshadow! 

I use the black color when I want a more dramatic look. I use the brown color for every day so it is not as intense.

Thanks for reading ! What are your favorite products?


No comments:

Post a Comment