Thursday, January 17, 2013

Best of 2012: Face Mask

Best of 2012: Skinfood Wash off Rice Mask


This is a great mask for those who are not a huge fan of sheet masks. It is meant to be more moisturizing and refreshing. It is good for every day but I usually use it every other day or when I feel like my skin is very dry or needs to be brightened. 

After cleaning and drying your face, you massage this on your face and wait at least 15 minutes. Then you rinse it off! And immediately your skin feels smoother and moisturized. 


The texture is grainy (the rice) and very fluffy and smooth. The scent is fresh, sweet but subtle. 

Skinfood is a Korean brand but is showing up at a lot of malls and stores in the states! I've seen one in my local mall but the price is more than I got online. I recommend checking ebay but make sure it is a legitimate seller and not fake. Also, if you live near an area with many Asian stores or a Japantown, Koreatown, Chinatown, etc. then they many have some there!

No comments:

Post a Comment