Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!

It's 2013! Today marks the one year anniversary of my blog and youtube journey!

I must say even though it's not a HUGE thing like 1 million subscribers/readers or anything.. but still..

8 blog followers (and maybe more who just read it)
2089 pageviews
147 Posts

Youtube:
youtube.com/amyyxsmiles
42 subscribers
4379 Video Views
49 Videos

I would say I am still very satisfied with how far I've come in this. The start is always the most difficult! I am very very thankful and grateful for all the people who do follow me and I am still so happy to have made some influence or impact in a few people's lives!

Thank you all so much again for the support!


Have a great year!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Steph!! You too!! Thank you so much for reading my blog :)

      Delete