Monday, January 21, 2013

My IMATS 2013 Experience

Hi Everybody!
This past weekend I went to IMATS (International Makeup Artist Trade Show) in Pasadena ! It was so much fun!! It was my first time so I didn't know what to expect. But luckily, I researched a good amount so I was prepared and wouldn't be caught off guard so much. Here are pictures from my amazing time!



Arrived at 9:30 AM and waited in line. Got into the convention center at about 10:15.

The Sigma Beauty Booth was PACKED! I was really lucky that right after I got in, this was the very first booth I went into so I didn't have to wait in line for that long!


Tiffany D was doing makeup on people!

I wanted to try out Parian Spirit Makeup Brush Cleaners! It smelled like oranges at this booth. I bought a bottle and canister for $15 total.

Crown Brush was packed also! I was really excited about this booth. Their products are SO cheap but good quality!

Miss Adoro Eyelashes for only $1 each!

Me in the convention center

Hall 2 had all the cool movie/cinema displays

They look so realistic

Cool but scary

Desmond next to some dragon lizard thing

Sugarpill booth looked so girly and fun!

Cool but also slightly scary

Inglot!! Lots of people but a great discount

I met Nikki Phillippi!!! I just started watching her youtube videos for over a year now and she is so nice!! She is really sweet and so so so nice! She's so pretty and tall !




Thanks for reading! I can't wait to go to IMATS next year!!

1 comment:

  1. looks nice and sunny! lucky you got to meet Nikki, i also watch her youtube videos. definetly subscribing to your blog!

    http://thestrikingcat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete